Who stocks Bartlien?

You ought to call Bartlein, they.............

could tell you; Their website says they're 8mos. behind, :eek: calling and asking would probably be your best bet. ;)

Larry,
Try Grizzly Industrial, says they have many in stock. Have had one on order from the factory since July

Look in the BRC classifieds under barrels.
There's a feller down in N.C. trying to get rid of a bunch of Bartleins.
Mostly 6mm.

Classifieds

Those are all 14tw. I think its gonna be a long wait.

Bartlein barrels

I would check with Mac or Bruce at MT Guns. They had quite a few when I bought mine a few months ago.

-Rick

Youre lookin @ the wrong add.

Those are all 14tw. I think its gonna be a long wait.

They are all gain twist 6mm barrels brand new from Bartlein's.
His name is Chris Macke,this add is on down below the 14tw barrels you saw.
If the gain twist wont work for you he may have something else in stock that will.
I think the add is #2655.

Last edited:
i have one sitting here and am not in a huge pinch. i guess i could sellyou mine and call frank to get another coming. it's a 31" 1.250 straight, 8 twist 5c.
tom

MT Guns and also try Accuracyone.com

Bartlein Barrels
Precision Single-Point Cut Rifled Barrels - We order all our barrels to finish at 30”. Standard length is 28”.

Prices reflect cash discount and are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for availability.
Waterboy

Here's a link to all the Bartlein Barrels we stock at all three of our locations.

http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2010/Main/523

We order hundreds of barrels many months in advance to avoid the long wait normally encountered for these coveted barrels. We do not custom order sizes other than those shown.

Well I ordered one last week and after a few days with no word or confirmation I celled em. I was told there back ordered and that my email client must have the junked the email telling me so but I checked the junks and never found it.

Well I ordered one last week and after a few days with no word or confirmation I celled em. I was told there back ordered and that my email client must have the junked the email telling me so but I checked the junks and never found it.

Larry - we just got a bunch in on Thursday or Friday.

I don't know which one you ordered, but call back on Monday and ask for an estimated date in case your model number did not come in yet. They are trickling in every two or three weeks. Don't cancel your order as they get shipped based on order date.

Its either on its way out just plain can't keep up with the BR's. So I'm gonna get on the band wagon for next season

Me too.

I'm ready with a bbl. dies reamer etc. when mine goes south.
LASER

Back