Who sells JLR benchrest stocks?

you might get in touch with don stith and see if he can make you up something. he makes some outstanding 22 b/r stocks.

bob

actually someone from USA has purchased the assests of Robertson Composites Inc. and is in the process of moving them to the USA. I would suspect that BR stocks are not at the top of the priority list for stocks at this time, although they will probably be available later in 2012 and no export hassels for you in the USA now, watch for them at a shoot near you.

from the J in JTR

Jefferson

Last edited by a moderator:
New Owner

actually someone from USA has purchased the assests of Robertson Composites Inc. and is in the process of moving them to the USA. I would suspect that BR stocks are not at the top of the priority list for stocks at this time, although they will probably be available later in 2012 and no export hassels for you in the USA now, watch for them at a shoot near you.

from the J in JTR

Jefferson

J,

Is the new owner from the great state of Texas??? =)

v

contact Justin Young Billings Montana
406-689-451
Justin bought the company with all equipment and assets.
He will be making these stocks and a number of other designs
in composite, fiber glass, and wood. give him a call

Thanks for the heads up!

contact Justin Young Billings Montana
406-689-451
Justin bought the company with all equipment and assets.
He will be making these stocks and a number of other designs
in composite, fiber glass, and wood. give him a call

Denny

Your short 1 number.... =)

V

Last edited:
with all due respect J Y does not want to be bothered at this time, it will be summer before he gets things sorted out, Denny please remove your post,

and Yes I helped him buy the assests and have spoken to him on a regular basis and he does not want to be fielding calls at this time, he has a few bigger contracts to firm up and is NOT going to be making stocks for any individuals any time soon, it will be months away if at all this year, until he is comfortable with the finished product he is NOT OPEN FOR BUSINESS yet and it will be summer at the soonest.

Jefferson

Thank You!

Thank you all for your interest. We would like to introduce ourselves as the new owners of Robertson Composites. We are looking forward to opening shop & serving you our new customers &/or returning customers of RC. As Jeff mentioned, it will probably be a few months before we will be producing stocks. We ask that you be patient with us, as we will only strive to meet or exceed the quality of previous produced stocks. We purchased the Robertson Composite website so please continue to watch the website for changes in company name & contact information.

The Young's

Welcome!

I've recently done business with JY. Everything was top notch and I look forward to doing business with him again in the future.

Thank you all for your interest. We would like to introduce ourselves as the new owners of Robertson Composites. We are looking forward to opening shop & serving you our new customers &/or returning customers of RC. As Jeff mentioned, it will probably be a few months before we will be producing stocks. We ask that you be patient with us, as we will only strive to meet or exceed the quality of previous produced stocks. We purchased the Robertson Composite website so please continue to watch the website for changes in company name & contact information.

The Young's

Glad I got mine this summer, except for the fact it cost way more than what I was told it would cost.

I have 4 of their stocks. They are absolutely top notch. I hope to buy 2 or 3 more when you start shipping to Canada.

The Young's

You already have a date to start selling stocks?
Thanks.

Back