Who makes cores?

Is he still making cores? I emailed him days ago and no response, so I wasn't sure.

thx

Charlie was shooting with us at River Bend...in fact shot an .029 in one of the aggs. He probably wasn't checking his email for the last week or so.

Steve

Hi all, Joe and I made contact, thanks for the help.
And yes it is hoodpress@windstream.net, best place to inquire and THE place to place an order.
That little group was the net effect of good bullets (Robinett, BIB) good barrel, (Hart), good barrel work (Humble Henry) , good stock work (Doyle Anglin), hell all I did was pull the trigger, seriously.
Charlie Hood

good

Hi all, Joe and I made contact, thanks for the help.
And yes it is hoodpress@windstream.net, best place to inquire and THE place to place an order.
That little group was the net effect of good bullets (Robinett, BIB) good barrel, (Hart), good barrel work (Humble Henry) , good stock work (Doyle Anglin), hell all I did was pull the trigger, seriously.
Charlie Hood

And now for page two, Charlie was shooting a 30br, and all he was thinking about was hamburger buns.lol:eek:

And now for page two, Charlie was shooting a 30br, and all he was thinking about was hamburger buns.lol:eek:

This needs a little clarification,:) -----I was thinking get this done fast, cause I need to run to the store and get some hamburger buns for the BBQ tomorrow. Left after about two minutes of the commence fire command, got back to find out it was a little group. A small 30 cal group looks pretty big though a 52 power scope.

Back