Who is the 2016 National Champion?

My world is getting better slowly. Thanks for the reply.

A lot of names that I don't know, but hope to meet in the future. And by the results, some fine shooting.

Congratulations to the top shooters of the event, one of these days I hope to return to the line up.

Danny

I would have thought that a few more would be discussing the event or maybe showing pictures. Today's shooters must not be as social as we were a decade ago. We knew how to show the party.

Just sayin......

Danny

just not here danny..mostly a short range crowd.

I would have thought that a few more would be discussing the event or maybe showing pictures. Today's shooters must not be as social as we were a decade ago. We knew how to show the party.

Just sayin......

Danny

It may be mostly short range on this forum these days, but back in the day, we discussed the event with reverence and celebrated the winners, gave the hosts their due respect for hosting the match. I have been involved deeply in hosting several Nationals. It is a lot of work. Most of the shooters have no idea what a great deal of effort it takes to host the Nationals. If done properly, you will spend most of the year getting ready for it.
If the shooters can't respond to give the Ga. club any atta boys for the job they did, then I don't have any respect for the competitors. I would wager that the guys and gals that worked their tails off to pull it off, would like to hear a little feed back. And I am sure that someone took photos that could be shared.

I'm just sayin....

Danny

Danny,

For whatever reason most of the long range crowd hangs out over on accurate shooter these days. It was one heck of a job those guys did putting on the match. I met a lot of folks and made new friends (even Mike). Friday was hurricane day, so it was a great time hanging out at the hotel visiting. I see your name on these plaques no less then 6 times by the way! I plan on making the journey each year, and can't wait to meet you and many more that didn't make it this year.

Tom

I don't know anything about "Accurate Shooter" as I find this medium to be sufficient to communicate with other benchrest folks, as it was a decade ago. Did I miss some evil event here as to why the benchrest competitors would vacate this site? I have always thought that the purveyor of this site kept it top notch.

Again, just sayin...

Danny

My world is getting better slowly. Thanks for the reply.

A lot of names that I don't know, but hope to meet in the future. And by the results, some fine shooting.

Congratulations to the top shooters of the event, one of these days I hope to return to the line up.

Danny

Danny, the Nationals went very good for the most part. We had a great turn out and even better weather. Stan Taylor helped put together an unbelievable prize table and Real South BBQ cooked some outstanding food. Eric and his family did a first class job preparing and running the show! Some kid from Montana (owed you that one Tom) came down and handed our A$$ to us. I have to say, not a better shooter playing the game than Tom Mousel!!! Hell, I had him helpin guard the cooler 30 minutes after we met. You need to dust off the big blue and come enjoy the fun. Hope to see you soon.
Mike

David,
Thank you for the link. By all that I read, seems like everyone had a good time.

Mike,
I wish I could have been there, if nothing else to hear all of the home grown Bull slung around. I didn't see Shannon's name in the lists, so there would not have as much as normal:cool:
Big blue has been retired for some time. But I have a lighter HG with new barrel on it since 2009. One of these days, (next year hopefully) you will see me pull up to play.

Until then take care,
Danny

Danny, the Nationals went very good for the most part. We had a great turn out and even better weather. Stan Taylor helped put together an unbelievable prize table and Real South BBQ cooked some outstanding food. Eric and his family did a first class job preparing and running the show! Some kid from Montana (owed you that one Tom) came down and handed our A$$ to us. I have to say, not a better shooter playing the game than Tom Mousel!!! Hell, I had him helpin guard the cooler 30 minutes after we met. You need to dust off the big blue and come enjoy the fun. Hope to see you soon.
Mike

Mike, I had not ever seen a hurricane before. I had no idea if the cooler would be in danger or not! ;) someone needs to win the lottery and buy me a plane lol, I would love to come down in late January and make sure that cooler is still okay! I usually have a pretty good case of cabin fever right about then. Shooting will have its ups and downs, and I would have had a great time regardless. That is a testament to the people involved!

Tom

Back