Who can export bullets from USA

rooshooter

I am interested in trying some Cauterucio bullets but he cant export them to Australia as he doesnt have an export licence. Is there anyone here who has this licence and exports bullets and bits overseas? I was just after a sample of 100 bullets first before putting in bigger orders.

That sample is going to cost you!!

When you do find a exporter, you will then need a export permit. They are $75US from memory. So, add the cost of your 100 projectiles to that $75.

That should make them well over a $1 each.. just for testing.

I have thought about importing some projectiles too, but will bite the bullet and order 1000 to make the export permit cost worth while!

Most likely Bergers.... or how are those Clinch Rivers going?

Cheers
AI

No I,m not that enthusiastic about paying US$75 for an export permit for a pack of 100 bullets. I have ordered Wildcat bulets from Canada and JLK and LRB bullets from USA these didnt involve that fee. That was a year ago, so maybe things have changed.

Try Sinclair

Rooshooter,

Try Sinclair's. I heard you don't need a permit for under 1000 bullets. At least that is what it says in their latest catalogue.

Also, seeing you're just across the ditch in Oz, you should speak to Tony Allinson (sp?). I think he knows about some very good bullets that can be sourced in your home country. 6mm 65gn and 68gns I believe. Some of the boys here are going to use them.

Hope this helps.
Peter

no more

last time i asked Sinclairs they said thet can't do it without a permit

PHaxell. Most of the bullets I use now, both in short and long range are made localy and go very well. Only problem is I dont know of anyone who has a long ogive 7mm die to make heavier 7mm bullets over here. I am having a good run with some custom flat base 7mm bullets in my 9" twist, but I was after a longer ogive heavier boat tail bullet for my 8" twist barrel for the realy windy days at long ranges. Sinclair doesnt sell Cauterucio bullets, so it rules them out. I was wondering if there was anyone who has a side buisness of exporting bullets for others?

Back