Todd Soby won 2 Gun overall
Wesley Springman HG overall
Todd Soby LG Overall

That all i know!

congradulation Todd

Nice shooting todd soeby !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Conradulations Tod Soeby who said nice guys always finish last

WAY to go Tod Soeby I guess all that walking up to recieve an award has REALY paid off over the years !! Will you be driving a new FORD home?

Congratulations Todd!!!!!!

Practicing on those mosquitoes at Harris really paid off.

Well Done.

Last edited:
Great shooting Todd!

You've worked your way to a great victory!

Congratulations Todd! It was good to shoot with you again.
Baron Graham

Thanks guys!!! I just got in about 1/2 hour ago. Quite a trip!!! In more ways than one. Lots of day dreaming going on, and a bunch of calls from fellow shooters on the way home. Kept me awake.

I remember thinking when I was sitting there on Sat morning at the safety meeting thinking "what -N-L am I doing here? 90+ % of these guys are better, more experenced shooters than me, and I am going to get my ass kicked".

Now I think..."90+% of these guys are better, more experenced than me, and I should have gotten my ass kicked!!"......"What-N-L happed"?

I tell ya what happed....I WAS LUCKY AS HELL!!!!

Thanks again...there is not a better group of people on the planet than long range shooters!!!:D Friends all.....

Tod

Congrats Todd.
Man you cleaned up .That was more than luck there todd ,that was some good wind reading with a good tune .1 good target is lucky ,2 good targets is really lucky, 3 targets is lucky as hell but 6 targets is just damn good shooting. Good seeing you and everybody again and will look forward to next year.It was a very well run match and super fast results on the board[ thanks to the target crew and scoring officials],great food [thanks to the ladies] and the match callers [thankyou for yelling all day] you guys moved a bunch of shooters through the relays like hot butter and got it done perfectly.And thanks to jeff walker for inputting the results all weekend as well.and Stan, JC and everybody. Great job guys

Tim Sellars

Some great shooting Todd, you were number one in all that Heat and Humidity, and wind changes. I didn't get thing figured out till my last target and man did I have to do some clicking in those changes. My loads were border line for that heat, wasn't smart enough to bring half grain less load. Seen a lot off shooter I haven't seen in years. Wish I could have met more of you but with that heat it was hard enough getting your equipment to the line and back, must be showing my age. And I was very impressed with the way the match was run. For being there first big match you guys and ladies can't forget the Ladies, done an outstanding job. Jeff Walker you were right on top of things. Always need a good man on the Computer. Just think if you had to do all that figuring by hand like we did in the 70's.

Joe Salt

Just checked out the results.....they STILL spelled my name wrong....Oh well, I know who I am :confused: ;)

PS...scope supersale pending!!!

Congratulations Tod

Coming out on top of the heap shooting against this country's top long range competitors is no small feat indeed. Enjoy the Title. You've earned it!!!
How about some details on your equipment.
Richard Schatz

Last edited by a moderator:
yes lets hear about the equipment......so break it down for us tod...

thanks
mike in co
Congratulations Tod

Coming out on top of the heap shooting against this country's top long range competitors is no small feat indeed. Enjoy the Title. You've earned it!!!
How about some details on your equipment.
Richard Schatz

Congradulations Tod....must have made the long drive home much easier. Did you use your short trimmed brass to win?

Back