Where do I buy a case for 55" long heavy Benchrest rifle?

Roll-Yur-Own

This gun is build on a Mcmillan 50 HBR. The stock has a 5" forend.

Where can I get a case for this thing?

Thanks
Johnny

Try Pelican. I have few of them, one that has my 300 WSM heavy gun in it right now with that same stock. Or build a wooden box for it like my 300 Win Mag heavy gun sits in. I call it the coffin.

Danny

Midway USA sniper drag bag for about $100. I've got one and it's well made and plenty roomy for my 6BR. Good storage too.

Dennis

This gun is build on a Mcmillan 50 HBR. The stock has a 5" forend.

Where can I get a case for this thing?

Thanks
Johnny

I have the MOAG built on a McMillan 50 HBR stock with a 36" barrel, only case I found that worked properly was made by SKB. was not a gun case but called a keyboard case. only thing that I found that would work with the 5" stock

Can't remember the name but they are in Rathdrum, Idaho. I bought a case designed for a bow. Do a search.

Google Brian@shootlong gun cases. They are a soft case. Fits my 5" wide hammerhead 30" barreled 6 Dasher, and has a large side pocket. Best I have found. about 100.00. DJB

This looks like an interesting case. It says it has a place to store a cleaning rod. Does anyone happen to know - how big is the slot/opening for this? I wouldn't want to put a bare cleaning rod in a a soft case for fear of it getting bent. But if I could fit it inside a piece of 1/2 or 3/4 copper pipe or pvc, that would be good. Any experience that could help answer this?

TIA,

jmark

Back