Where are we on scopes?

LOL...Nationals(IBS and NBRSA), a unmodified Competition Leopold scope has accounted for at least 30 HOF points(Tony, Wayne, Harley, Lester). Thats just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are quite a few more.
Hey Hal you going to St Louis?

Hecksf

I will start by saying this is my personal opinion and some have a lot more experience than me, but on my current rifle I used a Leupold 45X, from mid 2005 to late 2007 before changing too a March.

I didn't change because the Leupold quit working as the last shoot I used it for the rifle agged LV 0.2534 HV 0.2413 for a 2 gun 0.2474.
With the March on the rifle has agged about the same for the last wo years as it did with the Leupold.

I haven't had any problems with the Leupolds or the March and I see that one US shooter who uses unmodified Leupold LCS scopes has more hall of fame points than anyone else so he can't be having too many problems with them either......Ian

..I use a Fozen Leu 36 by Buckys and his TSI mount. I just aim at the top of the mothball at 200 and the bottom of the mothball at 100. My brother too has this set up on a Weaver and aims the same at both yardages and the only difference is a lower POI at 200.

Back