When the wife doesn't listen...(gun related)

Not to pour cold water on a funny video, but remember that practical jokes involving fear or anger are funny, but most often have an element of danger in them. A very, frightened or angry person can be hurt or cause harm from a sudden reaction, or in some cases even have a heart attack. Unintended consequences are always a possibility in practical jokes!

Not to pour cold water on a funny video, but remember that practical jokes involving fear or anger are funny, but most often have an element of danger in them. A very, frightened or angry person can be hurt or cause harm from a sudden reaction, or in some cases even have a heart attack. Unintended consequences are always a possibility in practical jokes!

I agree D.,that was really a stupid video,she could have shot herself in fear.

Yote

The most important thing, is it political?

Just checking, Rusty

As a Hunter Ed instructor I found that "lesson" to be very profound. That student will not forget the lesson! :)

BTW, did any of you watch the "wife prank gone wrong" vid???

OUCHHHH!!!!

al

The most important thing, is it political?

Just checking, Rusty

Well, Rusty, I suppose somehow it could be made to be political.

I figgered since it DID have a gun in it that just maybe I could slide it in under the radar!:D

As a Hunter Ed instructor I found that "lesson" to be very profound. That student will not forget the lesson! :)

BTW, did any of you watch the "wife prank gone wrong" vid???

OUCHHHH!!!!

al

Yea,if i did that to my wife,she would turn around and empty my gold cup at me,rather her gold cup.

I agree D.,that was really a stupid video,she could have shot herself in fear.

I assumed the gun was unloaded in the video. :eek: I wasn't beating on jokes or people that want a laugh, but just commenting that practical jokes can have unexpected consequences. Ones that cause fear or surprise can be dangerous. I've played many practical jokes on friends, but none that will scare them or cause them to react in a way that could be dangerous.

When I was in college I found out my key to my '56 Chevy fit my buddies '56 Chevy. So everyday I moved his car a few spaces farther away from his usual parking spot. It went over a week or so until he thought he was going crazy! One day he thought who would be the kind of @sshole that would do that to him and he thought of his best friend Mr. D. I resemble that remark! :D

Back