Whats your definition of BR.

Kent,
Yeah it was fun and it still is fun. You're only get as good as your best competition and we had it.... and still do. I don't discount anyone on the line where we shoot 'cause any one of them can take advantage of a shooter's mistake and walk away with the win. I hope the challenge never goes away.

That's one reason I'm excited about the airgun program. It's another challenge that I don't have any experience in, but I'm sure not going to be overly concerned with what anyone else has for equipment until I get the basics down. It's going to be learning curve just like we went through in rimfire.

It would be interesting to see if an "outlaw" organization would bring out shooters. It just won't work trying to integrate into the present games.

Gary

Kent
Where is our friend Steve Lawson? Have not seen or heard about him in two or three years.
Fred K

Fred,
I haven't seen Steve for a couple of years. He decided to stop shooting and use his time in some other way. I sure do miss him, because not only was he a great shooter, he was a great guy as well. Lot's of good folks in rimfire BR and Steve was one of the best. I hope he's doing well.

Back