What we learned yesterday.

JerrySharrett

Senile Member
As sorry as our news coverage in America we learned yesterday;

1) The divisive and lying news media is no longer in charge. The Donalds press conference.

2) What is more important to us as shooters and gun owners, we learned that Obummer, on his way out issued another invasion of our 2nd amendment rights, issued another restriction on our rights, SO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2G3wGVAnlQ

Last edited:
Interesting too, is Joyce Shaffers video "Hotter side of Hell". Joyce lives in Fruta Colorado. The Eastern edge of The Great Utah desert...real Americans. Gun toters.

About half way through that video there is a guy, standing in a doorway, with a double barrel shotgun. That is Joyce's husband. Look closely at him, look in his eyes. You gonna' invade that home?

Heck, before this is over, we may get government grants for powder and bullets!

I caught most of that "presser" on Rush L.s' show, on the radio. I shut-off the compressor so I wouldn't miss any of it. He, pretty much, "took them boys to school". Most of the news media is now obsolete. Not needed anymore. Report fairly or He'll just go over their heads to the People. It was, really, quit entertaining to listen to....... Hard to believe the "Lame Steam Media" has any viewing/listening audience at all, anymore.

The Grand Valley

Interesting too, is Joyce Shaffers video "Hotter side of Hell". Joyce lives in Fruta Colorado. The Eastern edge of The Great Utah desert...real Americans. Gun toters.

About half way through that video there is a guy, standing in a doorway, with a double barrel shotgun. That is Joyce's husband. Look closely at him, look in his eyes. You gonna' invade that home?

Heck, before this is over, we may get government grants for powder and bullets!

I had the pleasure of living in Fruita for 8 years and it surely is a hotbed of Patriots and 2A supporters . You would have trouble finding a place where more American and Gadsden Flags are flying . One story that happened a few years ago former Colorado Governor anti gun liberal democrat bill ritter was scheduled to speak at the Grand Junction civic center . When his car pull onto the street near the civic center and he observed the several hundred anti ritter demonstrators he cancelled his speech and went back to his plane and to Denver.
Happy Friday from a few miles south of Fruita Colorado America

and then there is the cafe in RIFLE CO.
where the staff open carry while they serve you.

I had the pleasure of living in Fruita for 8 years and it surely is a hotbed of Patriots and 2A supporters . You would have trouble finding a place where more American and Gadsden Flags are flying . One story that happened a few years ago former Colorado Governor anti gun liberal democrat bill ritter was scheduled to speak at the Grand Junction civic center . When his car pull onto the street near the civic center and he observed the several hundred anti ritter demonstrators he cancelled his speech and went back to his plane and to Denver.
Happy Friday from a few miles south of Fruita Colorado America

Looks like Fruta has a neat Vietnam park with a Hughey in the air!

Colorado has gone liberal. Guess it was when it became the Silicon Mountains. Back when I lived in the Springs it wasn't like that.

Liberal Colorado

Looks like Fruta has a neat Vietnam park with a Hughey in the air!

Colorado has gone liberal. Guess it was when it became the Silicon Mountains. Back when I lived in the Springs it wasn't like that.

Jerry there are some exceptions , some very Good People and Very Good Friends and Very Good group and score shooters are scattered along the front range of Colorado. But there is a very large number of very undesirable subhumans that squat along the front range from Fort Collins south to Colorado Springs. Many times these ingrates manage to vote some very undesirable individuals into office. Most of the rest of the State area wise is not that way. The Grand Valley , Fruita is one of my favorite places .
Kelly Ellis

colorado is much like california.
both have 2 large liberal centers, la/bay area, denver boulder(and throw in the union town of pueblo)
the rest of both states are mixed, but the voting has been assigned such that the liberals tend to win.

the springs is anything but liberal.
guns, cowboys and bible beaters.

pipeline60;791660 But there is a very large number of very undesirable subhumans that squat along the front range from Fort Collins south to Colorado Springs. Many times these ingrates manage to vote some very undesirable individuals into office. Most of the rest of the State area wise is not that way. Kelly Ellis[/QUOTE said:
Sounds like Smallwood Country....?

Jerry there are some exceptions , some very Good People and Very Good Friends and Very Good group and score shooters are scattered along the front range of Colorado. But there is a very large number of very undesirable subhumans that squat along the front range from Fort Collins south to Colorado Springs. Many times these ingrates manage to vote some very undesirable individuals into office. Most of the rest of the State area wise is not that way. The Grand Valley , Fruita is one of my favorite places .
Kelly Ellis

Some of us have the pleasure of having a recall election and firing some of these subhumans on occasion. We don't like it much when people like Michael Bloomberg fly in here and throw money at these creeps to fight the recall, didn't change a thing.

Kelly Ellis

True Americans and of pioneer stock. I have some good friends just East of the Springs that ore the third generation in their house that has never had a lock turned on its doors.

But don't try a home invasion on them......

\What was not yet learned is that the Federal Civil Service can destroy anyone's leadership and plans for change...."shadow govt." Like in the service..don't p.--off the company clerks

It was Californicated.
And don't forget all of the New England libtards that have moved here too.

And then we have the folks from all over that came for the recreational marijuana........But hopefully many of those will be leaving for warmer winter climates:cool:

We all have our issues

Marines second district did vote for trump and we gave him one electoral vote...we split our votes. And, we did turn back a Bloomberg paid for initiative to make all firearm sales require a NICS check. Rec weed...that passed by the slimiest of margins. Unfortunate.

Back