what is the new trend

I think this shows potential for a new trend.

mobmain.jpg

I know it was a great friend....but just let it go...give the rifle the respect it deserves and don't bring the rifle to the range on life support.

Charlie

Computer

Hi Gordon, it takes a particular brand of laptop and a special tuner weight to get good results from that stock installed USB port and custom software. Think you can take care of the custom tuner weight. Maybe that Doug guy from Savannah can help with the software and interfacing.:) Think he has a particular Excel program that will do the trick. Think it only works with Eley ammo. Problems with Lapua, SK, and Wolf. Did some work with Wal-mart bulk and it seems to half work. Don't know how it will work outside but it worked reasonable in the chicken house. Could be the odor or something. Man it's a long winter.
Wallace

Wallace,
If you don't like your shot can you just hit delete and try again?
Gene

The main reason I use a bloop tube is to extend sight radius. BR shooters would have no use for it for this reason. The tube also adds weight just like a tuner so BR shooters might use one for this purpose but they already have their tuners so no reason to go to a bloop tube. My tuner is part of the bloop tube so benchresters might go over to this style tuner. Other than this I don't see any reason bench shooters will pick up and begin using bloop tubes. O, I just thought of one other reason some shooters might use a tube is they feel it has some effect on gas exiting with the bullet - some may use a pipe on the end of the barrel for this effect.
Cecil, while I understand that in your native country of Cecilministan you are no doubt the minister of misinformation, have you ever seen a Fudd tuner? You know the ones with the BLOOP TUBE as part of it, the ones that the BENCHREST SHOOTERS have been using for about 15 years now? I'm guessing no. By the way they were tested in an extensive series of secret matches held by NASA the results of which I have a complete copy with photo's proving beyond a doubt the results. No you can't have a copy.

Back