what is the new trend

S

SCOTTY HEBERT

what will it be for 2008 ? one year it is shilen rachet barrels , next year it was benchmark reverse taper barrels, then everybody and there brother were making all different kinds of mid barrel tuners. what ever it will be for this year i will be selling it ,,,,, because to many people believe that if it is working for that person, it has to work for them,,,,, i think it will be this poly type coating that is appied to the inside of the barrel that lasts about 500 rounds without re-applying . was been working great in testing ......since it has nothing to do with the bullet lube, and does apply to the barrel, it will be legal.......will be ready available near the end of april......:D:D PS this is some racecar technology coatings that withstands 1200 degrees oh heat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,

One more post and you'll be tied with Scotty!

Hose

I'm bored.

---+---

Snake oil?

Scotty, This sounds like some new kind of magic cajun snake oil!;)

Beau

Been using bloop tubes for two years now they're old news. :D

I've made some mercury filled tubes that I place in strategic locations to almost completely eliminate the harmonic vibrations in the stock and the gun. In addition I've added a special vibration absorbing compound that I obtained secretely from NASA to the the feet of my one piece rest that further reduces any and all vibrations. The preliminary testing is getting awesome results. When I'm finished, I'll give you the full report which will probably be a multipage article in PS magazine. I'm waiting for the wind to lay down a little so I can resume testing.

how about a 360 degree firing pin

that goes all or most of the way around the case
now that would be 100% killer ignition. have to have
a heck of a spring.

Electronic trigger and ignition to remove the vibrations from the firing process.
Most of the harmonics are from the firing pin. Hope to have one for the Camp Perry prone matches. Anschutz 54 and Remingtons.

What about a small wire that attaches to the bullet as it leaves the barrel. The wire is attached to a joystick that allows you to guide it to the ten ring. This would make wind flags obsolete.

Mike

Fiber optic cable attached to a video camera would be even better.

Heat seeking bullets

I am still looking for the heat seeking bullets that Nancy Pellosi or whatever the stupid woman was that said are available for the 50 BMG's. Then I would just miniaturize them and place a small heat source behind the X and shoot possibles.

What a dumb thing to say................. But nothing is below them and their quest.

:)

Computer Shooting

When the Fellow put the new stock on my Shul. He installed a usb port in it. Should be here next week to get it up and running.

I don't need heat seeking bullets because I need blue dot seeking bullets. I've heard that the bloop tubes are having problems with them 149.9' barrels too!:D

Carp

Been using bloop tubes for two years now they're old news. :D

They're not old news until the BR world catches on to them. According to some people, tuners were used on Kentucky long rifles back in the 18th century but they've been all the rage for about 10 years now. The next big thing will be bloop tubes. Everybody will have one; get yours today.

The main reason I use a bloop tube is to extend sight radius. BR shooters would have no use for it for this reason. The tube also adds weight just like a tuner so BR shooters might use one for this purpose but they already have their tuners so no reason to go to a bloop tube. My tuner is part of the bloop tube so benchresters might go over to this style tuner. Other than this I don't see any reason bench shooters will pick up and begin using bloop tubes. O, I just thought of one other reason some shooters might use a tube is they feel it has some effect on gas exiting with the bullet - some may use a pipe on the end of the barrel for this effect.

Hi Gordon, it takes a particular brand of laptop and a special tuner weight to get good results .............. Think he has a particular Excel program that will do the trick. Think it only works with Eley ammo. Problems with Lapua, SK, and Wolf.

Wallace

Wallace,

Why will it only work with Eley? Don't the Finns and Germans have anybody to read English?

Ken

The main reason I use a bloop tube is to extend sight radius. BR shooters would have no use for it for this reason. The tube also adds weight just like a tuner so BR shooters might use one for this purpose but they already have their tuners so no reason to go to a bloop tube. My tuner is part of the bloop tube so benchresters might go over to this style tuner. Other than this I don't see any reason bench shooters will pick up and begin using bloop tubes. O, I just thought of one other reason some shooters might use a tube is they feel it has some effect on gas exiting with the bullet - some may use a pipe on the end of the barrel for this effect.

Nah, it just looks cool. Good enough reason. Besides, I think it was you who said if it looks good it will probably work good. So, it would have to do something.

I am developing a bloop tube with an adjustable tuner on the far end. It increases leverage.

I call it the breaker-tuner. It moves the node out to a theoretical point n-dimensional space, which drastically reduces buffeting from the Johnson-Peabody grasping corollary.

I think this shows potential for a new trend.

mobmain.jpg

Back