What is going on?

Confused?

I spent some of my life as a liberal (I was young, and raised conservative)

I then spent some of my life as a "moderate" (no excuses)

Alla'sudden I find myself old.....

Man, it must be very confusing to switch your world view around 180 degrees. Not sure I'd trust failure to be consistent. I haven't changed my world view since I became an adult in 1961.

vic...
knockknock... ?? still no one home....
still not a clue..lots of words little facts....
lots of generalities..no specifics.....
a politician ??/
maybe
mike in co

Man, it must be very confusing to switch your world view around 180 degrees. Not sure I'd trust failure to be consistent. I haven't changed my world view since I became an adult in 1961.

When I was 21 I thought I knew everything too. Then I grew up.

Rick

I know, it's obvious. I know dozens of people like you, well.

"The man who's not a liberal when he's 20 has no heart. The man who's not a conservative when he's 40 has no head "
-Winston Churchill

See here's the thing........ I enjoy and respect Ted Nugent, and Thomas Paine and Thomas Jefferson and Clarence Thomas and Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and James Madison and Margaret Thatcher and Ayn Rand and Larry Arn and (I could just streama'conscious for days) hundreds of other folks you detest.

We're different you and me.

One of the newer posters here has an avatar I like, "Our country was founded by extremists"

Yes vic, I am an extremist, and a successful business owner and father.

We're different

al

Vic,
The mind is like a parachute, it works best when its open! Sounds like your mind has been closed since 1961! Try evolving its healthy and its painless!:cool:

Back