What happens when.......

C

cpeters

What happens when you buy the worlds most accurate rifle and the worlds most accurate ammo at $25 a box and you don't win? :eek:

There surely aren't any other factors like experience or talent that come into play to win, are there? ;)

Imagine the dissapointment showing up at the ARA Nationals with this combination and finishing middle of the pack. :eek:

Can you handle the pressure of the expectations placed on you now? :eek:

Imagine the satisfaction when/if you beat the worlds best rifle/ammo combination. :)

I think I will stick to my poor mortal Hongisto Swindlehurst and Brock Ans 54 and ol Black Box Eley...cause I don't think I am up the stress and pressure to fill those expectations.:p

I can't think of any more ways to use these little smiley face icon thingies, so I guess I'll quite writing for now. :rolleyes::cool::p;):D:eek::(:):confused::eek::mad:

Charlie :p

Demand your money back, cause it ain't the worlds most accurate rifle. If it is that accurate, it should take a lot of the human factor out as the bullet will know where to go....:rolleyes:

The worlds most accurate rifle is only that, if, the shooter behind it is the worlds most accurate shooter:D

Sounds like something Yogi Berra would say....

Dave

come to alaska

I would love, who every ends up with the most accurate gun in the world to come to alaska, I got 1000.00 says ya can't out shoot my hall, smith by randy leger. I will even pay for you plane ticket, maybe BC can come up and witness the event. Bill put your money up or:cool: shut your pie hole.

The person who can read the wind the best is usually the winner. Same holds true in centerfire BR. You cannot buy yourself into a winner.

settlersbaydon

Are you serious?

Ive always wanted to see Alaska and I like to meet rimfire shooters ive never met before. Is your offer for real? If I could talk BC into letting me borrow that gun would you buy my plane ticket? Its kinda a no brainer for me because if i lose a thousand i still got a plane ticket out of the deal??

Watcha think Bill can I borrow it for a couple weeks?

DJ

settlersbaydon you might not want that.....DJ doesn't need the worlds most accurate rifle to kick a$$...he has a bit of a track record.

Charlie

The Man And The Calfee Gun In Alaska

My Money Would Be On The Calfee Gun And D.j. I Know How Mr.calfee Builds A Rimfire Rifle And I Have Shot With D.j.several Times And He Is Hard To Beat. If D.j. Went To Alaska, I Know He Would Have A Blast.he Probally Would Not Sleep Good Until He Was On The Way Back With The Win..........what Can I Say The Man Can Shoot And He Likes To Win. And To Go With A Smokin Calfee Gun ,what A Rush.sooooooooooooo Let's Get Her Done.:d

DJ,A little caution ,It might be a one way trip,I have been to alaska,,you might end up as Bear bait. BIll.

mr cook

sounds like you guys are counting the money already, maybe all of ya should come up thown a grand in the pot a piece, winner take all. you don't want to be counting the money yet, Like to take you all to the famous alaska bush company the night before, than when you lose you know you still had a good time. heck maybe we should do this every year, we do fish up here, 85lb kings.

the tiger woods of rimfire.

My money is on DJ on let's say 3 IR50/50 targets.

DJ,

Maybe we ought to spot the Alaska guy a few points to make it fair. Naaa! :D

Friend DJ

Friend DJ:

I just put a post on for my dear friend Wilbur......he has an awesome forum.

DJ, you don't need SPE.........5...shoot, I can't say that.........I'm afraid Willbur might delete it.....it would be Bill Calfee advertizing........can't have that...

DJ.....I love everyone who will be shooting at the WORLD....

But my friend, I've probably did you an injustice......when you compete in Italy, you will have a bullseye on your back.....probably because of Bill Calfee....

MY friend DJ, Do the best you can........if you get beat, me and you, will be the first to congratulate the winner.......

Your friend , Bill Calfee

Dj

I know you can shoot, I have seen your scores, very very good, so if i win do i get to keep the gun?, thats silly, if i win why would i want it. If you could ever get up here you might not want to go home, tell ya what you bring your own gun and you and I will shoot against the other calfee boys, with the new gun, losers have to take us on a charter for the big hallibut or kings, maybe even brown bears if your in to that.

SBD

DJ,
Can I go along to tote your rifles? My money is on you. You don't even need Spec5 to take this guy.

Friend DJ:

I just put a post on for my dear friend Wilbur......he has an awesome forum.

DJ, you don't need SPE.........5...shoot, I can't say that.........I'm afraid Willbur might delete it.....it would be Bill Calfee advertizing........can't have that...

DJ.....I love everyone who will be shooting at the WORLD....

But my friend, I've probably did you an injustice......when you compete in Italy, you will have a bullseye on your back.....probably because of Bill Calfee....

MY friend DJ, Do the best you can........if you get beat, me and you, will be the first to congratulate the winner.......

Your friend , Bill Calfee

Bill dont worry about DJ you and I both know how its going to turn out:) Dj likes pressure it makes him shoot better.Dj do your best and that will be plenty.Jerry

Who's winning ??

I'm trying to think was DJ down at the Barns when JLG won,or Darin Roush won ? I can't recall ???? No I guess not:)

Friend Settlersbaydon

MY friend:

Randy builds some killer guns.....the Hall is a killer action...

I like you my friend.......I do.....

Per your post #4.........you asked me to put up or shut up....I like that...

My friend, DJ's shooting this week-end.....but, if you're serious, I'll contact DJ and see if he would actually have time to fly up there, at your expense, and shoot with you......If he does, I'll put up his $ 1,000.00......

I like you my friend....you can rightly be proud of one of Randy's guns....

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Back