West Virginia State IR50/50 3 gun "Hog Shoot"

P

Paul Wilmoth

The Hog Shoot (17th year) is only a month away. We had a meeting tonight to make a plan. The range will be open most of the day on Friday July 17 for practive and there will be a free light dinner Friday afternoon around 5:00 p.m. We will shoot 50 yards on July 17 and have the pig roast after the match. Then the meters will be shot on July 18 with "left overs" Breakfast will be available for purchase both days.
It sounds like we are going to have a great group again this year. There have been several requests for directions.
From the South take I81 north into WV to Exit 5 (Inwood). Turn onto Rt. 51 E. Follow 51 E (you will be making a right and then a left) toward Charles Town 4.7 milres. Turn left on Rt. 1 (Leetown Road). Go 2.6 miles and turn left into the club entrance.
From the North take I81 South into WV to Exit 12 Martinsburg. Turn onto Rt. 9 E. go 7.2 miles to traffic light in Kearnerysville (at the Sheetz). Turn right onto Rt. 1 (Leetown Rd.). Go 4.7 miles traveling through Leetown and turn right into the club entrance.

Hi Paul,
Do you have a street or road address? (mailing address)
Jim

Jim,
The address for the club is 10435 Leetown Rd. (rt. 1) Kearneysville, WV 25425

Got a room. Greg Davis and I are planing on being there.
Jim

Got a room. Greg Davis and I are planing on being there.
Jim

Got my room too. If I had known you guys were coming could have saved the time and expense!:eek: May as well leave my rifles home and just come for lunch.:(

Ken

Hi Ken,
I'm glad to hear that you are coming. I know better than that give up stuff. I keep up with your shooting. See you there.
Jim

The range will be open most of the day on Friday. If anyone needs to be there before 9:00 am. let me know.

Back