Well, I just went to post my contributing thread,but I was timed out?

Blackdot

So screw it! I’m not doing it again. I guess I don’t get to contribute. Benchrest is declining and I don’t have to wonder why.

So screw it! I’m not doing it again. I guess I don’t get to contribute. Benchrest is declining and I don’t have to wonder why.

I assure you your struggles with technology have absolutely nothing to do with a conspiracy or the state of benchrest today. Just ask explain what the issue is and someone will help.

You are on here 3 days and already pi$$ed? I wonder how the rest of us make do? Your loss if you don't give it some time. Good luck.

Hi Blackdot, don’t give up too quickly.
I don’t know why your having so much trouble with this sight, but believe me it’s nothing that you are responsible for.
All of us, at one time or other, have become subject to censure and not always due to an individuals post.
Our “Chief cook and bottle washer” is a fair and just fellow.

Bob

G'day Blackdot.

Many forums filter and screen new posters. Blame it on the bots and spammers that crawl around the 'net posting crapola and inappropriate links.

Once that you have verified that you are a genuine benchrest enthusiast then the community should welcome you with open arms.

Just be patient (I would hate to have Wilbur's job).

* doggie *

No asking for assistance just a screw you'all attitude couldn't of been anything I done wrong and all this site needs so see ya and have a nice day elsewhere.

Back