Weights for Edge stock

TomD

e publius unum
Where can I find weights for an Edge stock? At the moment I've got a huge 26" barrel chambered in 6BR on my Edge stocked action for long range stuff and the balance isn't to my liking.

got one, and can ship it for $95 insured to your door, comes in the macmillan plastic box never used, replaced stock years ago and never sold it Jefferson

Is there anything wrong with useing #9 lead shot.

No but it would only weigh around 3 or 4 oz compared to almost twice that for tungsten. But I honestly don't want 7 oz of tungsten enough to pay almost $100 for it.

Dont know how much weight you need but try a piece of 1/2 inch copper tubing and see if it just slides inside of the opening. If it fits tight then
cut to length then fill with lead and let cool. Then you can put in opening and put the cap on. I made mine just a hair long so the cap pushes
it tight in the opening and holds it from moving.

Tom don't know how much weight you need, but my edge stock took 7.9oz. of #9 shot to fill it up.

I bought, on BRC, a machinable tungston rod for the Edge weight system. It was just about a pound as fitted into the rescepticle.

I bought, on BRC, a machinable tungston rod for the Edge weight system. It was just about a pound as fitted into the rescepticle.

Been out of town for a while. You bought the rod on BRC as in Benchrest Central? I just searched the classifieds trying to find it, which sounds just like what I'm looking for, but no joy.

Back