Weaver scope repairs

W

wahoowah

Does anyone know of a firm or individual that overhauls Weaver variable scopes? I have a V12 Weaver Micro Trak that I have used for years but which has become less than sharp and clear as it once was and I would like to have the problems corrected. If anyone knows of any person or firm tj\hat works on these scopes I would very much appreciate your letting me have the name{(s) of any such individuals or firms.

Thanks.

Does anyone know of a firm or individual that overhauls Weaver variable scopes?

Try these gentlemen:

Bill Ackerman
Optical Services Co.
(505) 589-3833
oscscope@aol.com

Wally Seibert
22720 S.E.56th.St.
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425) 392-3567

Cecil Tucker
1567 North Jude Ave.
Odessa, TX 79763
(432) 530-2919
cell phone (432) 553-4692
tuckergunsmith@aol.com

Also, try here:

The newest repair facility for Weaver rifle scopes:

ONALASKA OPERATIONS
N. 5549 Highway Z
ONALASKA, WI 54650

PHONE 1-800-635-7656

To send in for repairs, call and get a return #. Send a check for $15.00 for return mailing. Repairs are usually free. :)

Thank you both for taking the time to respond. This is exactly the information I need. I am very familiar with Wally's work on Unertl scopes as about a year ago he replaced the fine CH on one of my Unertl 2" varmint scopes with a medium CH and the job was done perfectly and quickly. I didn't know he worked on Weavers.

Weaver scope work...

Greg...Last summer,Bill Ackerman did a reticle change on a late model T-36.
Reticle change may fall into a different category than repair work or maybe he's just quit with aluminum bodied scopes---I don't know.
Good luck....gpoldblue

I have an old Weaver 1.5-4.5 with Accutrac which went haywire several years ago. I sent it to Ackerman and he repaired it at reasonable cost.

Back