Weaver base adapter for Panda dovetails

rooshooter

Does anyone know if someone makes a weaver base adapter to fit onto a Stohle Panda dovetails? I want to be able to standardize all of my scopes to weaver bases so that I can swap them around easily.

20 moa base

I just picked one up at Kelbly's and it has 20 moa built in to boot. A BEAUTIFUL piece. Regards...g

Hammer47. I will get onto Kelblys to see if I can get one without the 20moa taper as I intend to get Burris Z rings with the tapered inserts. Coming from Kelbly I can assume it will fit the Kelbly action very well.

Lots-0-angles

HI down under ....hope ur enjoyin spring ...it is gettin pretty wintery here ..shooting has crawled to a halt for a few wks...
One point abut a 20 moa base ....if you have the 20 moa inserts with your Sig/Z rings ,,,you can turn em over and be bak to 0 moa....and then if you shoot further than 100-200yds you have the base allready cranked up and can go more with the rings,,,and it will work at long range with all Weaver style rings ...not just the ones with the lil' plastic thingys .....you are sorta sayin ,,,I like the blonde with the great chest ,,but I dont want the great legs!!....take the whole package ...it will work .,,,Roger

expiper. It is in the middle of summer here, great beach weather, which is where I will be in an hour or two.
As for the blonde with the great chest and great legs, that is an anology I understand, why cant others put things so simply?????

I didnt read the fine print with Z rings, they come with 0 offset inserts as well, so these will do me. They also come with 0.010" offsets as well if needed. I will go with the 20moa weaver adapter.

Back