we need a humor forum.....until then

PLEASE SEE BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE SEE BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin Ballowe is that directed at me?
Hello Dave !

Thats weird. I put a picture in there and then musta fat-fingered a key !
Sorry !

Fixed it !
Guys - A moderator removed it for some reason(looks okay to me!). There's another one above that was also edited by a moderator. Maybe Benchrest Central has gone PC.

This is what the mod is refering to:

Per the fourth paragraph of those rules: “You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, … encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.” In interpreting the foregoing terms, the following may be helpful — consider staying away from libelous-, profane-, racist-, and sexist-type posts.

Seems like most of the humor forum goes against that rule. But that's what makes these posts humorous! Oh, for the good old days, eh?

Last edited:
Guys - A moderator removed it for some reason(looks okay to me!). There's another one above that was also edited by a moderator. Maybe Benchrest Central has gone PC.

This is what the mod is refering to:

Per the fourth paragraph of those rules: “You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, … encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.” In interpreting the foregoing terms, the following may be helpful — consider staying away from libelous-, profane-, racist-, and sexist-type posts.

Seems like most of the humor forum goes against that rule. But that's what makes these posts humorous! Oh, for the good old days, eh?
Eh!

Back