WBC 13 - Sydney - Range and loading area pics

The pics are great. Please keep them coming. Also it would be very interesting to see the equipment that the benchrest shooters use in other parts of the country. If possible. Thanks a bunch. Lee

Looks just like at Holton, Western Wayne, or Kelbly's.
I see Canucks.....Wow there's Georgie. Where Vera????? Eh, Where's the beer?
Same presses, powder measures, tools etc.

The pics are great. Please keep them coming. Also it would be very interesting to see the equipment that the benchrest shooters use in other parts of the country. If possible. Thanks a bunch. Lee

Lee,

It is pretty much what you would expect to see.

I will get it all collated and posted by the weekend.

Rob

Hey Rob --

Audrey's already working on the article for the magazine... keep un the good work and be sure to save the orginal photos. Always looking for good write-ups!

Rod (& Audrey)

I bought some Vegemite for Stuart and Annie when the visited with us. It does taste like S**t!

That's blasphemy, it is an "acquired" taste.

The WBC was the first point blank BR comp I had watched and it was good to see how the best do it and catch up with a few of the shooters I have chatted with online. BTW, some of the 5 shot groups I saw were smaller than my 1 shot groups.:)
It is a pity that weather was so adverse during much of the shoot, when it has been perfect in the weeks leading up to and after the shoot.
I hope that many of the overseas competitors are enjoying a holiday over here after the shoot.

Back