Wayne Campbell Joins the Me Too movement

Tim Oltersdorf

Those of you who have seen the cover of the May 2021 issue of Precision Rifleman should take note. Those who are familiar with the warped mind of our illustrious NBRSA President will notice that his hand is hidden behind Wayne's bottom doing god knows what. The look on Wayne's face confirms what the god knows what is and the direction of his gaze identifies the culprit. What should we do to punish this blatant physical harassment? Knowing the membership as long as I do I have a suggestion. Inflict a punishment on him so terrible that it would rank up there in the pantheons of torture. In other words elect him to another term as president.

those of you who have seen the cover of the may 2021 issue of precision rifleman should take note. Those who are familiar with the warped mind of our illustrious nbrsa president will notice that his hand is hidden behind wayne's bottom doing god knows what. The look on wayne's face confirms what the god knows what is and the direction of his gaze identifies the culprit. What should we do to punish this blatant physical harassment? Knowing the membership as long as i do i have a suggestion. Inflict a punishment on him so terrible that it would rank up there in the pantheons of torture. In other words elect him to another term as president.
remember it isnt always easy to be the leader of anyorg. Help them all you can.

Back