Wanted....Custom Wood Cartridge Box

M

Mark Swanson

Hello,
I would like to buy a custom made wood cartridge box that was advertised in the classifieds here, but unfortunately, I can’t locate the ad now? I believe the standard box held 25 rounds of pcc, and were constructed with hidden hinges and rare earth magnets helping secure the lid. Anyone knowing of a source will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello,
I would like to buy a custom made wood cartridge box that was advertised in the classifieds here, but unfortunately, I can’t locate the ad now? I believe the standard box held 25 rounds of pcc, and were constructed with hidden hinges and rare earth magnets helping secure the lid. Anyone knowing of a source will be appreciated. Thank you.

Mark;

I no longer create the wood boxes as there was simply too much time involved. Others have copied them since. I opted for the hinge that was "inletted." The first one with the so called "concealed hinge" is behind me on my desk. Primarily...the others have gone that direction because it is simply a matter of punching 4 holes. What I offer now is a lifetime cartridge case at a fraction of the cost.
Thank you,

Joe Maisto

Joe,

I still have the walnut box you made for me in 1997.
I still don't dare to take it to the range, it's too good !!!!

Have a good cool beer my friend . :eek::eek::eek:

Joe,

I still have the walnut box you made for me in 1997.
I still don't dare to take it to the range, it's too good !!!!

Have a good cool beer my friend . :eek::eek::eek:

Pigman !

I wondered where have you been. I did hear something about your hand problems ? I still bring the Heinekins to the SS, unfortunately...Carlos and the Italian team had to drink it ! Not quite the same without seeing that funny looking pink hat. Hopefully you will be there again .
Good health to you my friend...and great hearing from you. Drop me an e mail sometime.

Joe,
Have you ever thought of making one for rimfire shooters. I would love to have a copy of the MTM 100 rd. rimfire box. I cannot stand the lid on the darn thing. Is always trying to close back up. The center section is designed to hold 2 50 rd. boxes but will not work with the larger Eley boxes.

John Luitink

http://www.mtmcase-gard.com/products/rifle/ammo-boxes-rifle-sb-200.html

John;

I used to make a rimfire box, but the guys seemed like they would just as soon dump their ammo on a towel, as pay $50. for one that was a work of art, requireing many tool bit changes on a CNC. Send me an e mail. I'll show you some pics. I have one I'm keeping for a pattern if I decide to go back into it.

Back