Wa'cha get for Christmas ?

I bought me a 6ppc light varmint br rifle from a member here. I bought the wife a real nice vacuum cleaner and a carpet cleaner... ;)

OMG, I did something like that once; fifty years ago. :eek: I still hear about how I failed to buy her something "personal". Sorry fella, you're in for a ride through hell for a very long time.

I got a nice Carhartt jacket, an apron and an "ov glov". Besides other interests, I do a lot of cooking. My wife got her priorities confused and somehow overlooked my shooting interests. Oh well, I'll bake some bread and work through the reality of it all.

My wife made me a scrapbook. I made her a pair of .22 blank-powered marshmallow shooters. It is hard to accurately chrony a marshmallow, but the few I read were over 300 fps.

IMG_6410.JPG

Not flaming, but they aren't in edible shape! You may also notice the lack of sights. Those wadcutter marshmallows are pretty inaccurate. I'm still working on the swaging die.

Last edited by a moderator:
E.T.,
I gotta hand it to ya. Most marketing companies would have completely dismissed the " 300fps marshmellow dueling pistol" idea before it ever got into production,but now that it's a reality it just might be the # 1 Christmas gift craze of 2010.You might want to apply for a patent ?
Joel

What is the BC on a marshmallow?

I made a haul this Christmas. My wife bought me a Gerstner Machinist Chest and a Shimano Curado baitcaster. My brother bought me a S&W Model 66 with a 2.5" barrel and a round butt, and my folks bought me a Noga indicator holder and a Lowe's gift card. I did well...

Justin

Back