Vipers venom

• Thread starter JohnsonGunsmith
  • Start date
J

JohnsonGunsmith

OK anyone useing this stuff? I got some about 2 weeks ago and have cut threads chambered and done some machining and I am very happy with the results. I really like what I have seen so far and am planing on ordering more! if anyone else has used it please tell me what you think of it because I believe it is just great and the price is not bad at all either. I am sure if you use it you will like it and hope to hear from others that have used it.
Thanks Bob for a great product.

I got a quart of Vipers Venom from Bob and cut some threads with it. It really clings to the work and produces good threads. I have not chambered with it yet. How well did it work on your chamber?

Hi Guys,

Thank You for the kind words.

Just a funny story for you: I had a prominent gunsmith call me the other night. He asked me very sarcastically, " What's so special about your oil?" I told him nothing special except it works pretty good for chambering. He then pressed me a bit harder and I responded with this:

Ladies and Gentleman, I'd like to introduce you to the finest cutting oil God ever put under the ground.
Viper's Venom will easily cut thru any steel manufactured on the planet earth.
It slices thru titanium like butter.
Just one teaspoon of Viper's Venom will cure the common cold.
Applied to a bald head and new hair will grow in only one week.
Put a few drops on a bunion and watch it disappear before your very eyes.
It's been known to make the crippled walk and the blind see.
Why it's even been used in Arnold Palmer's favorite tractor.
Yes indeed, Viper's Venom is the Original Snake Oil!!

He was laughing so hard that he bought a gallon to try.

I loved using it while chambering and I have not done enough chambers yet to really havea this is the best stuff snake oil attitude as Bob mentioned but I do like it a lot and plan on useing it for a long time. Bob Thanks for the great product and keep posting those videos. If I am ever up your way I will need to stop by and shake your hand. Thanks again and I will order more but i figure my Gallon should last a while:)

Snake Oil

Bob:

I sent your wife a check yesterday. Look forward to trying it out.

I have eaten a lot of DoDrill and Rigid Dark Cutting oil smoke over the years.

You should offer a 5 gallon bucket for those who would like to try it in their flush systems.

Nat Lambeth

Bob:

I sent your wife a check yesterday. Look forward to trying it out.

I have eaten a lot of DoDrill and Rigid Dark Cutting oil smoke over the years.

You should offer a 5 gallon bucket for those who would like to try it in their flush systems.

Nat Lambeth

Hi Nat,

I do offer it in 5 gallons. Of course shipping is a bit higher but it is available.

Back