VFS= Which scope?

Considering your $ constraint, a Leup 40 or 45X competition. Bullet proof warranty, 1/8th min adjustments and good optics. You will need, imho, the warranty sooner or later as it will give you poi shifts eventually. I had a nightforce and had all kinds of problems with the big front objective not wanting to stay in one place and shifting thereby ruining focus. Sent it back twice and, God love em, Nightforce replaced it with a brand new one. Great warranty. I sold it without opening the box. Not to mention that you have to build the gun around the Nightforce and if you decide to move away from a NF they you have about a 1 lb light gun.

I have two leups frozen and in Brackney rings and think they are about as good as it gets for score shooting, which I've been doing for about 11 years. Good luck --Greg

What would be my best choice of scope to use strictly for a VFS rifle for $1000 or less?
I currently shoot HBR but next season I plan to shoot VFS and I dont want my equipment to be the reason Im not any good. I would like to not be any good on my own. :rolleyes:

Thanks.
Kevin

Last edited:
Belatedly, I went to look at the user reviews of the Sightron at Midway. Only one response to the 32X. The 50X had 6 reviews, but two different people felt compelled to post twice. Go look for yourself, but the negatives seem to do with focusing, then turrets.

I have about a half dozen Weaver T36 scopes. I have no issues at all with them. I personally prefer the thin cross over a dot. The dot seems to get in my way.

Adrian

Back