Using a J & J Slide (Parallel Noodle)

E

ehkempf

I have a question in the use of the J & J Slide. If your rifle has been tuned without the J & J Slide, and you then add it, will it require you to re-tune. I am new at this and I thought that adding any additional weight would undo the original tune job. Also, from those of you who use them do they really show much of an improvement?

Ed

In a word, YES, you will need to retune. Start at your tuner setting and see what happens. If you don't test how will you ever know if the noodle makes an improvement or not? Every rifle behaves differently. bob finger

After you have your gun tuned and then add the J&J slide I found I didn't have to move my tuner setting but 10 clicks on 1 and 3 clicks on the other.finding a new setting on your tuner should be pretty easy but you'll see a big improvement
Joe

I wish some of you guys would stop talking about theses, if every one has them we’ll be back to a level playing field and there goes my advantage.

Peter

Hey Peter

Now you've let the cat out of the bag. You're right they do give you an unfair advantage. Well Good'ay Fred

Fred,
I don’t think its an unfair advantage, I’ve got mine and others don’t and I think that’s very fair.

Peter

Back