Upcoming events!!!

tonykharper

Upcoming events!

44-4 ARA shoot at Rocky River Barn, 5 Dec 2014, 5 pm.

ARA Indoor Nats. Rocky River Barn, 6-7 Dec 2014, 0900 am

ARA Returns to Piney Hill, Luray Va. Friday 12 Dec 2014 6:00 pm (4 cards)

IR 50/50 Indoor Unlimited Nats Piney Hill, Luray Va. 0900 am 13 Dec 2014 (Yards)

IR 50/50 Indoor Unlimited Nats Piney Hill, Luray Va 0800 am 14 Dec 2014 (Meters)

That’s 22 cards in nine days to finish the year.

Last chance this year to do some quality shooting and visit with your shooting buddies before the holidays.

If you plan to shoot the 4 card ARA match at Piney Hill, Luray Va. 12 Dec, 2014, 6:00 pm please advise by posting here, or PM me, or Bob Finger. We would like to get a general head count.

TKH

Are you planning an IR50 match on practice day at the ARA Nationals?

I'm not planning one, but it is a good idea, it would help everyone get ready for the Triple Crown.

Would you like to organize it? Can't do it Friday night. The 44-4 is scheduled Friday at 5:00 pm. (See above)

Maybe earlier in the day? It's your baby! Let us know the details.

TKH

Don: Practice day is not being disturbed. Everyone is usually finished with practice by 6 PM, so should be no conflict. In fact we are hoping for some cross pollinating of IR50 and ARA with the Friday evening events. Won't know if we don't try. Everyone I've spoken with so far likes the idea. Few indoor dates are available with 3 major indoor ranges going so this is our way of making targets available.

As you know I promised Billy I'd try to keep ARA alive at Piney Hill. I want to keep that promise. bob

Back