UBR at Buck Creek This Saturday.

J

JackieStogsdill

Starting at 9 AM we will be shooting a 100/200yd score match. Lunch will be served (hotdogs I assume). Everyone welcome. Weatherman is saying 61*.

Jackie

To far to drive Mike?:eek:

lol! Actually, Dan, I've been behind with work and plan a rebarrel of my rifle..that I haven't gotten to yet. I plan to shoot as many UBR matches as possible but also plan to shoot some rimfire AND some cf group matches:eek: this season. So, plenty of travel ahead..gotta plan carefully.:p I hope to run into you at a group match and maybe even a UBR match, if you can make it. The UBR Nat's are in Gallatin, Tn. this year...late August. That's about like me driving to Somerset, for you...not too bad. I hope you can make it. It'll be good to see you. It's been a while.

No finer place to shoot, nor finer group of guys than Buck Creek. I had planned to attend, but am running my pooch in a trial in Spring City, TN.

lol! Actually, Dan, I've been behind with work and plan a rebarrel of my rifle..that I haven't gotten to yet. I plan to shoot as many UBR matches as possible but also plan to shoot some rimfire AND some cf group matches:eek: this season. So, plenty of travel ahead..gotta plan carefully.:p I hope to run into you at a group match and maybe even a UBR match, if you can make it. The UBR Nat's are in Gallatin, Tn. this year...late August. That's about like me driving to Somerset, for you...not too bad. I hope you can make it. It'll be good to see you. It's been a while.

Maybe at a group match, not likely at ubr you know my thoughts. Weekend after next is the Shamrock in Dublin, GA after that the SuperShoot in Ohio.

Dan

Back