Turbo action questions

Thanks for the replies guys. Sorry if I sounded a little testy. In our match we allow a front rest with a rear bag. All the left hand does is squeeze the bag. I am planning on building another rifle soon. Both of my match rifles have Anschutz actions. One is a 54 round action and the other is a 54 square action. I do like the way they feed. You just drop a bullet in the tray and close the bolt. That is a pretty important feature to me. I have read differing opinions as to whether or not the BR actions are able to do that.

Flash

I just checked the site out & didn't see it offered either. They do exist though as a friend has one. They must have discontinued it or maybe he ordered it special? Or maybe it was right port & he had a left one cut elswhere?
Pete, Gary's silver Turbo is dual port I believe. Know anything?
Keith

Flash did it as a $75 dollar option, Don`t think Diorio Mfg.does this but John Higdon or Richard Gorham can do it now on a RB/RP and it works better than a RB/LP ,this will allow it to be loaded from the left and eject from the Right ! Pretty cool set up !

Lefty

As a lefty, the RB/LP is a bummer. Lefty's need RB/RP. I really prefer the Hall or Falcon RP/RB for easy of loading.

Back