Tuners Phase II

See, it's answers and exchanges like this that tell me that some folks operate under the principle that "if you can't dazzle 'em with your brilliance, then baffle 'em with your bull$h!t.". If one can't take a complicated principle and explain it in simple terms to the layman, he probably doesn't understand the principle to begin with. Which also reinforces the fact that it's easier to use a tuner than it is to explain why it works. I quite frankly don't particularly care about the why and how, I just know that what I have works. And if you can't read wind flags, a tuner probably won't be much help.

Rick

Now I just want to buy you a beer!

With the help you've given me on the Chargemaster and tuner stuff it's whatever you are drinking.

Thanks..and I'd like to take you up on that, but I was referring to Rick. I can't remember if he's a scotch or brandy man. I'm from Ky...There are only two drinks here....beer and Ky bourbon. He's from Tn. Those rednecks will drink anything. Lol!!

Last edited:
Thanks..and I'd like to take you up on that, but I was referring to Rick. I can't remember if he's a scotch or brandy man. I'm from Ky...There are only two drinks here....beer and Ky bourbon. He's from Tn. Those rednecks will drink anything. Lol!!

Actually, my current favorite is Bulleit Rye, but if you are buying I'll have most anything other than Bud. Just sayin....

Rick

See, it's answers and exchanges like this that tell me that some folks operate under the principle that "if you can't dazzle 'em with your brilliance, then baffle 'em with your bull$h!t.". If one can't take a complicated principle and explain it in simple terms to the layman, he probably doesn't understand the principle to begin with. Which also reinforces the fact that it's easier to use a tuner than it is to explain why it works. I quite frankly don't particularly care about the why and how, I just know that what I have works. And if you can't read wind flags, a tuner probably won't be much help. Rick
That last sentence is pure GOLD - to borrow a line from the, 'Amedeus' flick, "And there, we have it." ;-) RG

Back