tuner

Liseo

Hi guys

This weekend I saw one thing that seems incredible.

A friend of mine bought some years ago one Anschutz 1416 DHB .22 LR rifle.

The best this rifle can do is 1 inches at 50 yards. We checked the bases, scope (NF),do glass bed , but nothing who was done improved the groups(Eley, Midas +, Federal, and all kinds of ammo).
Well , my friend was disappointed and bought one Ruger/kidd rifle, and this rifle shoot much better than the Anschutz. He was thinking about to sell this rifle, but after read some articles about tuners, decided that is worth a try. As we are from outside USA and nobody are willing sell one tuner to us, we decided to make one, after some search in various sites.
Well, now with the tuner attached and with some minors adjustments, this rifle become the most precise rifle that I ever saw. With Midas+, the groups are always less than .3 inches at 50 yrds. This change in the rifle seems unbelievable, even I would not believe if I had not participated and watched.:eek:
Is this big improvement common ?:confused: I have one CZ 452 that dont shoot any good and is the next that I will attach one tuner to try improve the groups.
Just wanted to share my experience. Comments are welcome.:)

Sorry my bad english.

Liseo

Welcome Liseo. Let us know how the CZ 452 reacts to the tuner. Can you post pictures of your tuner?

Liseo,
I sent one tuner to your country and was never paid for it. I have had several request for tuners from your country , but nobody seems to want to pay for them in USD.
Butch

Dewight
This weekend i will take some photos of the groups before and after the tuner installed. I will take some photos of the home-made tuner as well. The tuner for the CZ will be installed next month.
Butch, is a shame what they did. I believe that the problem will be to sent to you the payment without using credit card, and the payment using the bank has too many fees.

Lowey, soon i will send e-mail.

Thanks

Payment of Tuner

Liseo,
I sent one tuner to your country and was never paid for it. I have had several request for tuners from your country , but nobody seems to want to pay for them in USD.
Butch

Buch
I bought from you the Tuner on the condition that sends me to say how I could pay it. You did not send the info. Still sent the data from my VISA. To date no debt.
Still awaiting other information to be able to pay it. My E-Mail is bigatupa@hotmail.com.
Bigatupa

Sir,
You were told in advance that I do not accept credit cards. I did tell you this on 2-3 emails. I asked for USD. That is when I gave up and told you to keep the tuner, it wasn't worth my trouble. Bank transfers are too expensive and not without some bank security problems. I refuse to send my account name, bank address, checking account number, routing number, and swift code. I told the other people from your country that when they could get USD to me, I would be happy to send tuners. No hard feelings, I just want to be paid for my product and shipping.
Regards
Butch Lambert

Butches Tuner Weight

Butch, just a question I have been wondering about. How do you know how much weight to use as a starting point. I have wrapped a 5 oz. then a 6 oz (not at the same time) wheel weight on the muzzle to see if it would change anything. I know this is not a correct tuner but was just fooling around. I like the looks of your tuners but don't know if a tuner would help my target shooting. I shoot 22lr in USBR. Thanks

I cannot truthfully answer your question. My only experience with them has been centerfire. I made an adaptor on one to fit one of James Pappas Parallel Noodles to it. I sent it to John Cook in Australia.
Butch

Picture of the tuner and the parallel noodle.
DSC02275.jpg

Butch

Back