Trigger Guard for Kelbly Anschutz BR Stock

papadetail

Have a Kelbly BR stock from my 54 action Anschutz, but it did not come with a trigger guard. Checked and the trigger guard on my 54 will not fit the stock.

Does anyone have an idea on which trigger guard is designed to be used with this stock.

Much appreciated!

At one time Kelbly sold a trigger guard for that stock
It was longer than the Rem. guard and the action screw went through the front tang of the guard

Champion shooter made those special for Kelbly Stock

Have a Kelbly BR stock from my 54 action Anschutz, but it did not come with a trigger guard. Checked and the trigger guard on my 54 will not fit the stock.

Does anyone have an idea on which trigger guard is designed to be used with this stock.

Much appreciated!

I have the Kelbly Stock for my Anschutz 54. The trigger guard was custom made for Champion Shooters who had Kelbly make the stocks. The stocks are no longer available, but maybe Champion Shooters still has some of the trigger guards.

Numrich used to sell a couple of different universal trigger guards that could be modified to fit a lot of different applications. I may have bought them out over the past years :)

Ian at Kelbly's comes thru

Called and spoke to Ian at Kelbly's, he was the gentleman I spoke to when I ordered the stock a couple of years ago. He pulled up the order, appologized for not shipping out a trigger guard, and got one to me in a couple of days.d

All I can say is great folks at Kelbly's!

Back