Tomball Match Next Week End!!

jackie schmidt

Our 3d Tomball Club Match will be held next Sunday Morning. Gates open at 6:00 AM, we start shooting sharply at 9:00.

As a reminder, we have three classes, Factory, Modified, and Benchrest. You can do a quick search and get the rules break down for each class.

Format is 100 yards for score. A warm-up match, plus five matches for record.

Come on out and have a good time..........jackie

Last edited:
Tomball Match

Looking forward to being there. This is always a well run and well attended match. If you want to do well in any of the classes, you better bring your "A" game.

Joe

If I end up next to a muzzle break I will play the "Russell discrimination" card.
There is a history of this. Just ask Russell M.
Russell B

World Benchrest Champion

Our 3d Tomball Club Match will be held next Sunday Morning. Gates open at 6:00 AM, we start shooting sharply at 9:00.

As a reminder, we have three classes, Factory, Modified, and Benchrest. You can do a quick search and get the rules break down for each class.

Format is 100 yards for score. A warm-up match, plus five matches for record.

Come on out and have a good time..........jackie

Jackie,

Will Gene Bukys attend the club match this weekend?

Vic

Vic

I am sorry to say that Gene will be in Argentina on a "working vacation". I think it involves taking Customers on a hunting trip.

Tough work, but somebody has to do it.:D

He said he wishes he could be there. That would be a pretty neat deal. Get to shoot against the reigning Benchrest World Champion.

But heck,the usual suspects will be there. And they can be a pretty tough crowd.

Better stop at Wall Mart on FM2920 and pick up about 23 X's. I have a feeling that might be what it takes in the Benchrest Class.......jackie

Last edited:
I should be there, and from my understanding - so will the guy with the big brake... Maybe someone can reserve him a bench on one of the two ends?

-pd

The "Break"

I am going to reserve a couple of benchs over on the far right side for any heavy caliber Rifles with breaks. There will be at least 3 benches between these two benches and the others. They will have to shoot at the standard Tomball Gun Club low frames, as I am not sure I have enough of the other frames to accomodate this.

That is the best I can do........jackie

BTTT/Weather

The weather for Sundays match is as follows;

Temps 78 low with a high of 97.

30% chance of rain 4-7 pm.

Wind S 10-15 mph.

ABC Channel 13

Last edited:
I am sorry to say that Gene will be in Argentina on a "working vacation". I think it involves taking Customers on a hunting trip.

Tough work, but somebody has to do it.:D

He said he wishes he could be there. That would be a pretty neat deal. Get to shoot against the reigning Benchrest World Champion.

But heck,the usual suspects will be there. And they can be a pretty tough crowd.

Better stop at Wall Mart on FM2920 and pick up about 23 X's. I have a feeling that might be what it takes in the Benchrest Class.......jackie

It's hot here in Houston!
What's the weather in Argentina?
It's 11:00 pm and the temp is 82.
G.

Back