Tn. State IR-50/50 @ Unaka Rod and Gun Club

I will have the gate opened by 12:00 noon on Friday for practice. If everyone is in agreement I will start the match on Sunday at 8:00 am to help the shooters traveling get on the road earlier going home.

Clint Swigert will be at the range on Friday with ammo for sell.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. If you could give me a heads up if you are planing on coming it would help me on getting food.

Thanks Jim
423-306-4319

jimjonessr@aol.com

Don't forget someone is going to win a new Turbo action (their choice sporter or big gun) donated by CMS (David Cook).

New turbo action

Don't forget someone is going to win a new Turbo action (their choice sporter or big gun) donated by CMS (David Cook).

Hey Jim ,

How exactly can someone win this new Turbo action. Is it going to be high card of the match or best agg for the two days ? Just wondering. - Clint

The top 7 shooters of the 6 gun aig will be put it a hat and a winner will be drawn. If David Cook is in the top 7 he has chose to remove his name and he will draw a wildcard name from the remainder of the field (position 8 on back) and their name will replace his in the drawing for the turbo action. So come on out and join us Saturday and Sunday.

Jim

Turbo Action Giveaway

A special thanks to Dave Cook @ CMS for the purchase of a Turbo Action to be given away at the Tennessee State Shoot this weekend. I can't say how much I appreciate Dave's support of IR50/50! Good luck to each of you, and remember that whoever wins will have his (or her) choice of a repeater or single shot action. Bill H. and Diorio Mfg

Tn. State match is now behind us. Enjoyed seeing everyone this weekend. Hope everyone has a safe travel home. Todd Wooten is the winner of the Turbo actions (complements of CMS- David Cook). Tough crowd of shooters this weekend, congratulations to all winners. I would like to thank everyone who helped out this weekend and as usually a special thanks goes out to Wallace Putnam and his wife JoAnne.

The next event for us will be at Kettlefoot Rod and Gun Club. Virginia State match where thanks to CMS we will be once again giving away a Turbo action. So plan on coming and lets see who wins the draw this time.

Thanks again

Jim

Great time

Jim I wanna thank you and Wallace for running such a fine and fair match , and to all the new and old friends that were there it was a great time . Congrates to Dennis Drake for the yards win and Ken Camper for meters win and I heard Pepper's name and Leonard Baity in the winners circle too .Also my buddy Noah Johns for his Meters Sporter win. Most of all I like to thank a fine man Dave Cook for his contribution to Ir50. See ya'll in Kettlefoot in a few weeks. Todd

Great time

Jim I wanna thank you and Wallace for running such a fine and fair match , and to all the new and old friends that were there it was a great time . Congrates to Dennis Drake for the yards win and Ken Camper for meters win and I heard Pepper's name and Leonard Baity in the winners circle too .Also my buddy Noah Johns for his Meters Sporter win. Most of all I like to thank a fine man Dave Cook for his contribution to Ir50. See ya'll in Kettlefoot in a few weeks. Todd

Jim, thanks for the hard work you did to put on the match. I assure you it was appreciated by all! Thanks to Wally and Joanne as well. It was good to see Wally again and he seems to be mending well.
Congrats to all the winners, and also congrats to Noah for some fine sporter shooting! Way to go Noah!!
It was good to see a lot of the folks that I don't get to see as much as I once did, because I don't venture to far away from the house any more.

Special thanks to David Cook for donating the action, and his support of the game we play. It made a great addition and a very interesting award ceremony.

Last edited:
Back