Tn. State IR-50/50 match at Unaka Rod & Gun

Tn. State IR-50/50 3-gun match at Unaka Rod & Gun

Tn. State IR-50/50 match at Unaka we will be shooting yards on Saturday and meters on Sunday. Gate will be open at 7:00am on Saturday and Sunday. We will have sandwiches and chips on Saturday for a quick lunch and plenty of ice water will be on hand both days. We will set the range up for meters as soon as we can after the match on saturday so anyone who wants can have practice time for the meter segment on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone, if anyone has questions you can contact me at 423-306-4319 or by e-mail at jimjonessr@aol.com.

Thanks Jim

jimjonessr@aol.com

Last edited:
I will not be able to set the range up till about 6 pm due to the fact that we share the range with centerfire. However if anyone wants to practice after that it will be available. Registration will be Saturday morning.

Jim

Change of plans we are going to start registration on Friday evening.

Last edited:
Hi Fatback,
If you want to shoot Friday, give me a call. We can put out some targets and shoot. 423-383-3111 It will be good to see you.
Jim

Change of plans, we are going to start registration on Friday evening since we will be there for practice. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Jim

Another good weekend of rimfire, Thanks to everyone who shot with us this weekend I enjoyed seeing everyone. We had 2 hot and muggy days to shoot but we all made it through. Thanks to everyone for their help it made things go faster with the extra help and I greatly appreaciate it. If you know Allen Stigall you need to give him a call and ask him about his speacial DA award we had a good time ribbing him a little and he accepted it well. Speacial thanks to Mrs. Putnam and Mrs. Baumgarner for the homemade cakes and bread and Wallace for his computer work. Looking forward to seeing everyone next time.

Jim

Back