Thurmont?

We missed a lot of our friends at the Bud this year! Hope things ease up and we can all get together again. Eddie and I might just sneak up on you one of these weekends. You never know!

Thurmont

We rolled in from the match to find a lifetime supply of firewood laying in the backyard. Now to find Paul Bunyan!! BUT Thurmont was a good trip. On Sunday I really missed all that ragging from my friend Big'un (aka Steve Stanley) and "Doc" Wooten as they were on the other end of the range. If Doc's score holds up, I won't be able to rag him ever again, so I just might have to concentrate on the Big'un. I really suspect all he needs is a couple of "snakebite kits":)

While there, I even got some solid shooting advice from the "ole Streetpilot" (aka David Apple) himself. "Cept he can't streetpilot just yet. He will have to be content with being a "zero turning radius kamakazi ":D

All in all, a very good trip!! Congrats to all the other winners. Miss Sara really put on a show!! Many thanks to all the people behind the scenes who worked so hard to continue to make The Bud such a good place to go.

Back