Thumbs up to Gordon Eck !

J

johnnyw

Wanted to publicly thank Gordon for this awesome rifle. I got into rimfire with my son this year and until now it has been more frustrating than entertaining to say the least. I purchased a rifle from a gunsmith that a friend recommended and just could never get it to perform as I thought it should. I kept being told that I had to just find the correct lot of ammo. Well after about $800 worth it just wasnt working out. I was about ready to throw in the towel until I got in contact with Gordon. He assured me that he would do everything possible to get this gun competitive. I have yet to shoot a lot that didnt shoot pretty darn good in it. So far this year he has came in last place in every match. That is until tonight, which was the first time to compete with the gun since Gordon worked his magic on it ! He came home tonight with 1st place. I came close to possibly missing the opportunity to share this great memory with my son. Thanks to Gordon and Rock Creek, Im a very happy father.

Johnny

Congratulations to your son. I experienced the same thing with my 10.5 lb rifle when Gordon worked his magic on it. He also built me a sporter that is competitive at the highest level.

Hi Johnny,

What a nice post. CONGRATULATIONS to you son for his first win, may there be many more. :)

Gordon is the best, no doubt about it. I, like Bill, had my 10.5 loose it's competitiveness. As Bill said, "Gordon worked his magic on it".

I see this is your first post. Welcome! Please keep us posted. If you have any questions as you go along there is always someone here to help sort it out.

Again Congratulations.

Al

Johnny
Tell your son to keep on keeping on, now that he has an Eck smoke pole on his rifle. Gordon's done 2 rifles for me this season, a sporter and a 40X. They will be my main guns at the World Shoot the next 2 weeks and my other 2 gun's (BC Special's) will be my back-up's. Gordon truely has out done his self not only on my guns but a lot of others this year. It only get's better with time!

CONGRATULATIONS TRAE!!!!
You did a fine job pulling the trigger. It is so nice to see a young lad shooting. Hope you and your dad have many more fond memories.
Gordon

Back