Thinking About F Class

nhkuehl, sorry to ask a silly ?, but what do you mean by "track as reliably". I asked about the Nikon because I have a 3x12 on my 06 hunting rifle, and it's pretty nice.
Bob

Tracking

nhkuehl, sorry to ask a silly ?, but what do you mean by "track as reliably". I asked about the Nikon because I have a 3x12 on my 06 hunting rifle, and it's pretty nice.
Bob

My first one was a #$%$&@! to sight in because when you needed a click (1/4") down, you might get an inch+ diagonal and it wasn't my shooting or a sorry load. Once you burned enough ammo and got it where you wanted it by trial and error it would hold that zero, but there was no clicking for elevation. I sent it in on warranty and when I got it back it was still the same. That scope has been on several of my rifles with the same results. My second Nikon Monarch is much better, but doesn't click elevation consistently to use for adjusted LR shooting. Both are set at 200m on hunting rifles and left alone now. I really debated about buying my second Nikon and thought maybe my first one was just a fluke. I have five Leupolds that are completely reliable for elevation, repeatability and return to zero each time. From now on it's bite the bullet and upgrade. - nhk

Back