The TRUTH about muzzle devices, tuners and who invnted them...

Just saying AZUARO!

Very true...Cheers!...I will turn the page and get into more interesting/productive issues...Very unfortunately we are not shooting around here because of the weather...That would've kept me off the forums and out of trouble! :rolleyes:

Really...We had 10" of snow on the ground and lows in the -15 to -30 F about two weeks ago but then it has been 38-40 F for 3-4 days and we have a solid 1-2" block of ice that goes from my lawn to maybe Alaska!..

Man!, it is impossible to go out and do some shooting even around my own home...I had an accident in April and temporarily lost a great deal of my vision, had surgery and quit shooting in July and it was not until last week that I was allowed to moderately shoot .22 RF...My vision is about 70% and may get better overtime but I am happy that I will be able to drive and fly and that I won't need a German Shepherd dog for shooting...Some of my friends are out there trapping/hunting wolves and the rest are hibernating I suppose because most all of them have killer guns that may only need some extra good lots of ammo...

Have a good healthy 2014 Rambo,

azuaro
AZUARO,
Yes sir and thanks for not coming back and chewing me out!! That's the way I look at to, Things have been invented over the years, some things works and some don't for sure!! And BC has a way of saying things that twist knickers for sure!! I just let it go? I've building rifles for over 25 years and these rim fire rifles have really caught my eye because of a lot of friends of mine!! I've been shooting all my life, in the Army and competition, hunting and a lot experimenting over the years. I hate you had a accident awhile back, you take care of those eyes as you surely need them!! I'm on here to learn and share some idea's to our sports!! Thanks again for not chewing me out for just saying what I did!! Wilbur thanks for your site to for all of us to learn and share!!

YBRF! Rambo
(Douglas)

Said enough, or whatever?

Your statements are certainly welcome but.....what's the use?

Wilbur

I for one had asked about other tuners on older TR rimfire rifles and was rebuked

it is interesting from a historical perspective, and I spoke to another rimfire action maker who had old billy approach him when the rimfire action wars were on and tell him for 3 actions he could re-do his critique on actions and make sure this particular action maker was lead dog in the pack for selling actions, hte maker said no and subsequently got bad review from old billy and quit making the actions after a while, sad but true,,

some old guns we can learn from, just like in centerfire the old crusier guns,

it is sad when people with real brains try to contribute and are silenced

later and thanks for letting the thread stay on so I could read some real history

Jefferson

Back