The Mighty Trout (aka Bill Green)

Bart

The "Trout" (aka Bill Green) scored his first Benchrest trophy coming in 3rd in the HV at the Shamrock. Trout also had his best 2 Gun finish coming in 14th in a tough crowd.

Trout started shooting last year and attended more matches then Billy and I. He's worked hard and it shows!

Good Job Trout!

Hey Bill...
What did you do differently to have such a good show?

Hey Scott...
How you been?

Trout who?

Thanks, Bart for the kind words and all the shooting and tuning advise. Not enough room here to thank everyone that has helped me, which is everyone I've shot with. Thanks, Billy for the gunsmithing tips. Thanks, Larry for showing me how to set flags, I promise no more short jokes! This is a great sport, everyone wants to beat you but at the same time they want you to shoot good. I am hooked!
Trout

Hey Bill...
What did you do differently to have such a good show?

Hey Scott...
How you been?

been doing good wilbur miss yall. the grandparents have been having bad times i stay the night with them and help them up and down, go to the bathroom ect..... but other than that i guess everything is ok would love to see yall

I'll believe the promise on no more short jokes when you know what freezes over. Congrats buddy even if you are from Arcadia ( local joke ).
Larry

Bart, now you and Billy have created a monster.

Wilbur, what did he do differently? He walked all the way from Phoenix to Dublin (plotting and scheming all the way)!

Trout vs Semi

Here's what awaited me in Arcadia Monday morning. In 2011 I was run over from behind on I75 by a FedEx truck, totaled a diesel Ford E350. At least this guy did it from the front!
Trout

Attachments

• _DSC8571.jpg
    _DSC8571.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 254
Here's what awaited me in Arcadia Monday morning. In 2011 I was run over from behind on I75 by a FedEx truck, totaled a diesel Ford E350. At least this guy did it from the front!
Trout

Bill, next time buy a BRIGHT RED truck. White just seems to disappear in most folks mind.

Hope you are ok??

Correct

Bill, next time buy a BRIGHT RED truck. White just seems to disappear in most folks mind.

Hope you are ok??

You are right Jerry, the other van was white as well, cop told me to change color all so. I am OK thanks for asking. A little sore and left arm has some nasty burns from air bag. You can't see it but there is a car in the pond. We were both traveling east and the semi was west bound. He lost control sliding across the east bound lane. I tried to get to the pond but could not make it. I was in the right hand lane, the small car was ahead of me. All I could see was this semi pushing the little car right at me, the woman in the car had not a chance, I was told she has broken foot, rib, and arm.
Bill

Trout,

Trout
I am damn glad you are OK. But next time we are together, remind me NEVER to ride with you. You are a damn magnet for accidents. I will gladly drive wherever we need to go. Looking forward to the Super Shoot. Please do not have any more accidents.

David

Wow

I do not know what that would feel like seeing an 18 Wheeler sliding down a highway sideways.

I am darn sure there would be more than just skid marks on the pavement. Any idea what may have caused him to lose control? Road wet? Dozed off? I HOPE not the darn cell phone..........

Calvin

As Calvin said; WOW! I don't think it will matter what color your vehicle is when the 18 wheeler comes at you sideways. Sure glad you are OK.

Joe

congrats Bill

And to think I got to share a bench with you on the practice days at the Cactus...

Good shooting!!

I do not know what that would feel like seeing an 18 Wheeler sliding down a highway sideways.

I am darn sure there would be more than just skid marks on the pavement. Any idea what may have caused him to lose control? Road wet? Dozed off? I HOPE not the darn cell phone..........

Calvin

Truckers and phones don't mix. I see this at work, On I-75, around town.... It's real scary. I think, the idiot who almost ran me off the road was on his phone. This during a snow storm.:mad:

Back