The Middle Class

Hmmmmm.......

The middle class are the ones that give the money to the government to appease the "Haves and Have Nots" they are the backbone of the country. They don't have the time to protest and complain as the "Have-Nots" and they don't have the money to buy-off politicians like the "Haves" can!! I'm affraid, Tome if you make over $30,000 a year and less than $300,000 a year you are a slave worker for the government........somebody has to pay for their crazy ideas!!!:(:(:( Every politican promises to look-out for the "Middle Class", but you know who get's it when their elected!!

If this ain't political then I'm the Pope! Guess "political" has different definitions for different folks!

I'm Hungry!!

Well, this is the place for Tex Mex. We are 165 miles and two stoplights north of Mexico. We also have steak to die for. If you are ever in our neighborhood, I will gladly take you to the best, after we first visit our ranges at the San Angelo Club.:)

Can I go too???

Please tell me what the definition of " THE MIDDLE CLASS " is..i sure as hell hope i'm not in it..

Its the formerly thriving sector of the US population destined for extinction :eek:

Back