thanks Joe

roger avery

Last summer I was lucky enough to shoot 250x25X at two matchs. A week ago I recieved two very nice plaques with a very very nice letter. I want to thank Joe for his kindness
Roger Avery

I'll add to that. I received my plaques from Joe a couple weeks ago as well. The are some of the nicest plaques I've ever received. Joe doesn't have to do it, but goes out of his way to recognize this accomplishment. Thanks Joe...

Thanks Joe

I received my plaque a few days ago as well, and what a nice plaque it is. I too want to thank Joe for spending money out of his own pocket to do this for the shooters. Jackie

Smokin' Joe

I too would like to add a thank you to Smokin' Joe Entrekin for his generous support of our sport and acknowledgement of one of the hardest achievements. I got mine a few years ago and it hangs on my wall.

David Apple

Joe,,,,,,,, a true champion, pioneer, and gentleman of the sport!, always there to coach, help with equipment or advise or support when needed,,,,, when I won my first match a couple years ago he was pulling for me harder than he was for himself, and was the first to congratulate me for winning, the benchrest community is a better place because of Smokin Joe,,,,,,

the wind is my friend,,,,,,, and I'm proud to say JOE is too!!!!!!!!

DD

Joe's Plaques

I also would like to Thank Joe for the plaque that he sent for the 250-25x club. Joe is a great shooter with a lot of class. Thanks again......

Smoking Joe

was very instrumental in getting me involved in this sport. I am glad I did not have to "ante up" for all the "10 cent questions" he answered for me. Thanks Joe, I now have a place to spend all my excess funds, a place to go and things to do that keep me off the street and out of trouble.

I don't have a 25x YET, but I do have a "little piece of wood" presented to me by Smoking Joe himself. It occupies a "little place of honor" on my reloading bench. I hope to replace it soon with a real piece of wood from Joe, but right now I am still "one shot from fame"!

Wayne Lewis

Back