ThaiBoxer tears Em Up in Springfield, Or

C

cadillacjack

Congratulations on both your high target and high agg. wins at EEGC's Club Tournament this past saturday. Keep up the good shooting. Fred

Congrats Ben! Was it raining? Was not here but got 2" before the day was out, but then we needed it. You going to post your winning effort? Take care

Way ro go Ben!

Good to see you do good. ;)

Now keep it up. :p

Thank you gents. It's been a long dry spell for me in rimfire BR and the best I've managed for a while has been some "also-rans", so it was nice to have a win for a change.

Mac the weather was quite fine on that day, sunny and warm. I was in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts. The wind and shots made sense to me that day, everyone else said it was acting goofy.

Here's some proof that even a blind hog can find an acorn:
ARA_win.JPG

Good Shootin....

and Congratulations Ben!!! Nice shirt by the way! [kinda reminds me a little of some of Stumps....LOL]
Colt.45

and Congratulations Ben!!! Nice shirt by the way! [kinda reminds me a little of some of Stumps....LOL]
Colt.45

I think Ben and Keith Lovan have the same type shirts. :D

I met Keith last year at the MO State Championship ARA match last year at Wright City where he kicked butt. He had one of them Hawaiian shirts on as well. I hear that Keith likes them. Maybe they help his scores by keeping him loose. I think they look cool. Don Hoe Show. :D

Back