Terry Leonard

BENNY1960

I have been trying to get hold of Terry for a month now had no luck , Just trying to check on a stock thats being built , This is my second one an I have never had problem getting a hold of him , Can anyone Help has he changed is number , or what ever it may be , also want to make sure he his doing fine .I understand if he is busy but its not like him , he has always responded, tryed email also, Thanks Larry

I have been trying to get hold of Terry for a month now had no luck , Just trying to check on a stock thats being built , This is my second one an I have never had problem getting a hold of him , Can anyone Help has he changed is number , or what ever it may be , also want to make sure he his doing fine .I understand if he is busy but its not like him , he has always responded, tryed email also, Thanks Larry
Larry. I just talked to Terry 2 days ago. I must of called him and spoke to him a total of 5 times in the last month and every time I called he answered right away.

Larry. I just talked to Terry 2 days ago. I must of called him and spoke to him a total of 5 times in the last month and every time I called he answered right away.

Thank you , Jim I called twice today no answer is this the correct # 423-323-9327 or maybe something wrong on my end if its possible you speak with him again can you give my # to call larry 281- 451-9120 Thank you very much Jim

Thank you , Jim I called twice today no answer is this the correct # 423-323-9327 or maybe something wrong on my end if its possible you speak with him again can you give my # to call larry 281- 451-9120 Thank you very much Jim

Will do in the morning. PS: That is Terry's correct phone #.

Will do in the morning. PS: That is Terry's correct phone #.

Thank you, very much for your help Jim terry called me today , come to find out there is still something wrong I guess him getting calls from Texas cuase I told him ill right back I still could nt get through. I have also tried a friends phone an still no luck , well I like to thank you again for your help an reply , Thanks larry

Thank you, very much for your help Jim terry called me today , come to find out there is still something wrong I guess him getting calls from Texas cuase I told him ill right back I still could nt get through. I have also tried a friends phone an still no luck , well I like to thank you again for your help an reply , Thanks larry
My pleasure Larry.

Back