Terrorist attack on China

Finally something interesting to read on the General Discussion.

It was in the paper today....

....on page nine.

Nothing new and downplayed by China as expected.

Title was:

China Tries To Shrug off Deadly Attack

We'll see.....

pf

Paul, it seems to have been kept hush-hush. I haven't heard it on the news at all. I just happened to see it on my browsers homepage the other day and followed the link. Within 30 minutes, the link was gone.:confused:

Funny that it's caught no more air time than it has, but I guess the media doesn't want it to put a damper on the Olympics.....maybe??

By the way, I was at the river the other day and saw a wild turkey hen. Suddenly I heard what sounded like a 747 going by. Out of nowhere one of them south Georgia skeeters came by, landed behind the turkey, stood flatfooted and raped her!!! No kiddin'!!!!:eek::eek:

Dangdest thing I ever saw!:D:D

It's all about the $$$$

Paul, it seems to have been kept hush-hush. I haven't heard it on the news at all. I just happened to see it on my browsers homepage the other day and followed the link. Within 30 minutes, the link was gone.:confused:

Funny that it's caught no more air time than it has, but I guess the media doesn't want it to put a damper on the Olympics.....maybe??
D:D

and logistics. It happened close to the hot zone known for this stuff....check out the globe. LONG way from the Olympics but I'm sure all the pockets involved with the games had a hand in this being kept quiet.

Sad...

pf

<><

Back