Tennesee states

W

Wlouie

Thanks to Rick and the guys for providing a good time. That proved to be a challenging course for me. Ricks's smoked chicken dinner certainly raised the bar for the other ranges!! If the Colonel had cooked that good, he would have been a General. :)

Looking forward to going again sometime.

I second that, Rick and crew put on a great shoot, food was awsome, shooters were tough, I had a great time. Although it sure seems like it take forever getting home when going from Central to Eastern Time Zones.

Dan Honert

Thanks to Rick and the guys for providing a good time. That proved to be a challenging course for me. Ricks's smoked chicken dinner certainly raised the bar for the other ranges!! If the Colonel had cooked that good, he would have been a General. :)

Looking forward to going again sometime.

I agree with Wayne. Great match, , beautiful range, and very well run. I look forward to shooting there again as well.

Congrats to Jackie, Paul, Mike, and Mitch. Great shooting guys.

Jim

It was a good time and tight match. Jim, you are a class act. Glad to see Wayne, Jim, Dan, and others who traveled to shoot with us. Rick, you have outdone even yourself! Rick made smoked chicken, baked beans, potato salad and all the good stuff to keep us well fed. I look forward to seeing you all again real soon. Congrats to Jackie, Jim, Paul, Dan, David, and all who shot well Saturday.Hey Jackie! What's for lunch at the Kentucky State match? Talking about all that good food Rick made us is making me hungry:D--Mike Ezell

My bad

:eek::eek: I got so wrapped up in all the good eats, I forgot congrats to all the good shooters (and good sportsmen) who saw things downrange that simply eluded me. Even though Jim had enough wood to smoke Rick's chicken, he was very pleasant on the way home.

At the next Tenn. match I attend, could you guys build in enough time for a 20 minute nap after lunch!!!:):)

Mike

Well. We proved Ky can out-shoot TN. but Rick is going to be hard to beat when it comes to cooking. John, you need to pull out all stops on the food for the KY state.

Tennesee States

Way to go to all the winners and sorry I missed that one and all the good food. Doc, Jackie and all the guys don`t cut anyone much slack, but great shooting to all the winners. Jackie see you at your shoot and bringing my side kick Roger Avery to get you squared away. :D:D

Humble Henry :eek:

Back