Tee shirt Fundraiser at the Keystone Challenge

I am donating 40 pocketed tee shirts which will be sold by various Match Directors to help defray some of their expense of running a benchrest match. The selling price is $15.00 and $4.00 dollars of the proceeds will be given back to the IBS and the balance to be used by the match director to help with their expenses. These shirts will be available at the Keystone Challenge and any leftovers will be available at the IBS Nationals. I will set aside and be sending some of them to the Score match directors in Pennsylvania. They have Pennsylvania Benchrest 2012 season printed on the front and a graphic of the state with the IBS logo and captioned Picking and Running in the Keystone State. I was trying to figure out a way of showing my appreciation to all those involved in our sport in my home state and as a plus, get another tee shirt to wear! If this is well received, I will consider doing the same thing next year with a different graphic.

I am not making anything from this, it takes a lot of effort to run a match and my sincere thanks goes out to all that make it happen!

Bill McIntyre

do you do tall's ???(x large tall)
can you ship..i'll pay
even if the money goes to pa shooters..i'll support.
i love playing volleyball in shootin' shirts!!
mike in co

Thanks to everyone for expressing their interest in the tee shirts! Mike in CO, if we have any left over I will see that one makes it your way. Besides bringing the shirts, I have been asked NOT to lend any gun powder to the good Mr. Baker. The folks tell me that if Harley doesn't have the good sense to bring his own powder, well that's his problem!

Can't we all just get along!

See you next week!

Bill McIntyre

Back