Technical series?

Are there enough folks left on this board to get a series of technical articles going like on the other forum?

Lets get back on topic, our friend specializes in taking threads off topic. He's been brought to your attention, make your own minds up. I have no more to say on the subject (except did you hear about the riots in the UK recently, I think I know who started that!!!)

Brian

I've never been involved in the build of a .22BR rifle although I've been involved in the build of c/f BR rifles. I've spoken to a number of smiths regarding one though. None of them have ever expressed major concerns about their ability to put one together should the need arise. I've also as I said been brought up and worked with precision engineers and tool makers who's machining skills are second to none. The assembly of any rifle is simply a engineering process is it not? So what and where you guesses lead you to I'm not sure Timbo. Neither do I care.

So esentially no, which means so far unless I'm mistaken, all these profound opinions about .22 bench guns are woven from whole cloth. This adds to the body of knowledge exactly how?

Come on guys .....things over the pond need to be respectful

I think it's Miller time

No worries from me. Its just a disgruntled sad old fatman running his mouth.

Its a Rolling Rock for me.

all these profound opinions about .22 bench guns are woven from whole cloth.

They sure are. That includes long standing, well practices engineering skills, that sometime folk try to hide under a blanket of art and gut feeling. For their own purposes of course. You don't get a selected client list by saying to the world "hey anyone can do this with a fair hand and a good dollop of skill".

They sure are. That includes long standing, well practices engineering skills, that sometime folk try to hide under a blanket of art and gut feeling. For their own purposes of course. You don't get a selected client list by saying to the world "hey anyone can do this with a fair hand and a good dollop of skill".

Folks we have here another contender for "keyboard shooter of the year". I don't know there's plenty of competition but you're a contender. Brian_K what do you think, you're Wanker buddy here goin for it? He's got double points going for shooting advice[while not actually shooting] and building advice[ while not actually building OR owning[possible bonus round here].

"keyboard shooter of the year".

Well if he wins it this year that'll be three year's in a row that I know of. Apart from the "buddy" part, I think you just about got it right.

I see on another thread he is trying to pair you up for a "meet". An offer that's been made to him by several shooters over here, if fact at one point we were looking to hire a bus. But our hero still sits in his bedroom playing with his laptop, one handed according to your observations.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
All mouth and no trousers

LOL

I see the all mouth and no trousers clowns have settled into their familiar comedy routine.

No one tell the fat one his underwear has stains on the back. ;)

We'll be getting the fake bucket of water gag next.

This ignore poster set up is great. allows one to enjoy the sound of one hand clapping at the clowns as they stroke their egos.

Last edited by a moderator:
This folks is why guys like Gordon won't post here any longer.....nothing to add in the way of usable information but plenty of unmitigated BS.

Just a sour puss because RA is dying a slow death .........................

I sure hope it doesn't die that slow death, I wish them well. It's the best thing that ever happened to this board to have them move away.....

Just a sour puss because RA is dying a slow death .........................

Is it any wonder? There's only so much "friends", "killer barrel", "shoot in a bucket", "I have my standard fee" postings that anyone can take.

Back